Square Eyes: Kids' TV of the 80s/90s

I have an unhealthy obsession with all things nostalgic (though I draw a line at mullets and jackets rolled up at the sleeves.) This, combined with a fondness for the TV of my childhood has driven me to create the Square Eyes blog. Simply an A-Z of the shows I watched, with my inimitable commentaries...

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Pinny's House


PINNY'S HOUSE
Made by: Smallfilms/Barn Productions

Shown on: BBC

Years shown: 1986

Narrated by Matilda Thorpe, this fairly dull series about two pin-sized dolls who lived on a mantelpiece was, sadly, the final collaboration between Oliver Postgate and Peter Firmin. And also sadly, I can’t remember a thing about it.

SQUARE EYES RATING: 3/10

(Thanks to www.smallfilms.co.uk for the borrowed image)


1 Comments:

Blogger Middie said...

I loved this programme so much, & have been hunting for video clips for years with no luck. The hunt goes on!

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home