Square Eyes: Kids' TV of the 80s/90s

I have an unhealthy obsession with all things nostalgic (though I draw a line at mullets and jackets rolled up at the sleeves.) This, combined with a fondness for the TV of my childhood has driven me to create the Square Eyes blog. Simply an A-Z of the shows I watched, with my inimitable commentaries...

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Switch off the TV set and do something less boring instead...

It's with some sadness that I reach the end of this blog. There are probably plenty of children's TV shows that I haven't covered, but I've reached the end of the alphabet and it's time to do something new. If you've been reading this blog over the past few months I hope you've enjoyed it as much as I've enjoyed the reminiscing - I apologise if I've awakened anyone's childhood traumas...! Please have a look at my other blogs, which are equally vitriolic and hopefully amusing - there will be more coming soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home